Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
• Can I use an item to submit multiple bids on different items and potentially receive bids on it?
Yes, an item may be used in any combination of bids; users could place bids on your item as well as you could use your item to place other bids. Once you accept a bid or a bid you submitted is accepted, then all other bids are cancelled.
• Can I change a bid after submitting it?
Yes, you may withdraw or change your bid by navigating to the "Bids I Submitted" page and selecting the appropriate action and bid on the page.
• what happens when a bid is accepted?
Once a bid is accepted, the bid is converted into a trade. either user must then ship the item to the address indicated in their "My Trades" Page. the user must also leave feedback for their trade partner.
• How much does it cost to user Dig N' Swap?
a transaction of .99 cents will be assessed t your account for each trade.
• How about shipping costs?
since both users must ship items, shipping costs are not charged to either user, you must simply pay for the shipping of your own item. that might not be always equal, but given Dig N' Swap's community aspect, the shipping costs even out in the longer run.
• What happens if I never receive the item, especially if I had already shipped my item?
back to top
In this case, you must notify us immediately, the Dig N' Swap team would open an investigation and require both users to submit their "Delivery Confirmation" records. upon confirming the user's behavior, the will be required to ship the item, if they do not comply, their account will be deactivated and Dig N' Swap will refund your transaction fees.